- Market Outlook: Notes from the emerging ‘crisis’
- The high cost of misunderstanding history
- Dollar index, S&P 500, MSCI Emerging Market Index: Intermarket analysis
- Dijsselbloem, Cyprus and Too Big To Fail
- Cyprus bailout: hitting where it hurts
- NIFTY & FII (Foreign Institutional Investor) Inflows
- Buffett: Fed’s unwinding problem
- Inflation and the fiat money system
- India’s competitiveness problem..
- Are Italy, Spain and Greece regaining competitiveness?
TagsChinese competitiveness consumption credit creditor currency current account Cyprus debtor Draghi ECB Efficient Market Hypothesis EFSF EMU ESM Euro Europe Eurozone exchange federal federal reserve fiat GDP Germany global government Greece horizontal transaction India inflation investment LTRO market MMT modern Modern Monetary Theory monetary money productivity Random Walk Hypothesis savings summit Technical Analysis trade vertical transaction
Tag Archives: investment
Free trade is a beautiful thing. It is, in the final analysis the only logical way of matching consumptive desire with productive ability in a global economy. Yet, trade and current account imbalances have been at the heart of the … Continue reading